We are the professional association for Emergency Nurses in Missouri. We are affiliated with the national Emergency Nurses Association (at http://www.ena.org).
Our purpose is:
- To promote the specialty of Emergency Nursing in Missouri
- To work in collaboration with other health related organizations toward the improvement of emergency care in the state
- To identify, monitor and influence legislation that relates to health care issues in the state
- To assist chapters with development and coordination of activities
- To promote the objectives of ENA as stated in Article II, section 2 of its bylaws